Tuesday, May 6, 2014

4.28.14



Hi everyone!


I apologize in advance for another short email, but the library we usually use has been closed for a few weeks and so we are forced to use another which doesn't allow us to use the computers for more than an hour and due to the mass of emails I receive each week I do not have time to reply or write very much because I read everything first. So I am very sorry to all of you who I have not written and I thank you for your patience and love and your emails which I love so much.
I have maybe a minute left so I would just like to bear testimony of Christ. I know He lives and loves us. I know He is with each of us and cares for us. We cannot fully understand His love for us, but still we can know He does love us. I know He does. I know there is no power in the universe that can separate us from that love.


I love you all! have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment