Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Aug. 11, 2014

This week I had the unforgettably wonderful experience of going to the temple! What added to the joy was a member from Poplar Bluff, where I served, that I got very close to, came up and received his endowment and I got to be there to witness it. I can't express how happy I was to be there and to see that.
I love the temple. I remember going there often before my mission and loving it so much. It had been so long since the last time I was there, it was almost all new to me again. I vowed a long time ago that when I get home I will go to the temple at least once a week, more if possible. I think the privilege of temples is taken for granted. It is one of the greatest blessings we have on earth to have something so holy and sacred. If you're not already, then I would encourage everyone to go to the temple this week. But don't feel justified in just attending this week; go more. \

Things in Waterloo continue to look up. Matt continues to progress toward his baptism date. We are working well with the branch and we are doing great.
Sorry this one is short. I love you all so much.



Elder Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment