Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sep. 22, 2014



Hi everyone!


Although there is much to talk about I am going to leave this one short. Time is limited and we've got lots to do.
The week was slow, but this week should be better. Everyone is "so busy" that we haven't really been able to meet with too many people.
This week we had a family history fair at our church. It was open to the public and was advertised all over the county for weeks. We had a great turnout! People from all over came and learned more about family history and genealogy. There was even a man from Florida who showed up. It was so good to have so many people who are not members of the church or who don't know much about the church come into our building and learn more about us in an "nonthreatening" way. Planting seeds for days!
It has been a challenging week in many ways, but it has been a wonderful one. I am growing in Christ. I am learning so much. I am gaining so much. I surly know that Christ loves each and every one of us. I know that He is in our lives. I love Him so much and I am so grateful to have this short opportunity to represent Him. I know through Him our burdens can be lifted and all things will be for our good. You have a Savior. A real Savior who loves you. Look to Him in all that you do. Share His light.
I love all of you so much!


-Elder Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment