Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Jan. 26, 2015

Hi everyone!

It's been another rather slow week, but a good one nonetheless. We had a final lesson with Tiago, Grazi before they went back to Brazil and it was just as wonderful as the first one. They are probably the coolest investigators I've ever had. I wish they weren't moving so bad! At the end of our lesson I asked if I could offer a closing prayer. After the prayer Tiago felt the Spirit and explained how he felt and then explained how he really needed that prayer and the things that were said. It was awesome. I'm really going to miss them.

We ended up dropping all of our teaching pool this week except for Sharad. Though we weren't able to meet with him this week we are hoping he will get progressing pretty soon. The gospel is just what he needs in his life right now. The problem is his work schedule and he doesn't feel like he has time. He does call us though to talk. I still have high hopes for him.

Right now we're just trying to find more people to teach. We are able to find people alright, but they usually live outside of our area or would go to the YSA, which has its own set of Elders, but at least these people are being taught by someone, right?

That's all I really have to say this week. Attached below are some lovely pictures I took. While they might be a little artsy, they may also give you a better idea of the area here.

I love all of you so much! Good luck with everything and may God be with you.



-Elder Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment