Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dec. 15, 2014

It's been a long week of tracting and other means of finding new investigators with no catch, and not much else happened this week other than getting chased by dogs, but every missionary has a dog story, so I think I'll use this time uploading pictures to send you.
I would like to tell you though that Virginia and Tommie's baptismal date was moved to the 27th of this month and Tommie is going to have to wait even longer as he needs to work through a few things. However, Deosha, the infatuated nine year-old will be getting baptized on the same day. They are now solid and eager and we can't wait!
I am still loving life and living it to the fullest! Being a missionary is the best. I am happy and well and I hope all of you are as well.


I really love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment