Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sep. 29, 2014



Hi everyone!
Okay, real quick, I have not bee transferred out of Waterloo YET. Next week is transfers, so this Saturday we'll find out where I'm going. I'm sure I am leaving because I will be done training Elder Johnson by the end of this week. That means I'm out of here. I will miss Waterloo so much! I love this place and its people.
I got the package from the ward/relief society/young women... I'm not entirely sure who exactly it was from because a lot of different people signed it. But I loved it and am so grateful to everyone who was a part of it! I brag about my home ward a lot. I can't believe how blessed I was to grow up in such an awesome ward. I am excited for the new bishopric. I know they will do an outstanding job.
We ended up dropping most of our teaching pool this week. That is always hard for me to do. But tonight we have an appointment with a couple who called some members of our branch and told them that they are ready to change their lives. We are going to have dinner with them tonight and give them the help the gospel brings. I can't wait!
I've got to go so that's all for this week. I love you guys so much!


Elder Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment