Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Aug. 25, 2014



Dearest people,
how great is my joy at this moment! This week I have witnessed the Lords hand and seen His blessings which are ever so abundant, the highlight of course being Matt's baptism. I can't tell you how wonderful it was! It is hard to write to you about the best parts of my missionary experience such as baptisms or temple trips. It's just gotta be experienced. When you think about it, that is the case with every gospel principle. One perfect example: To know the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon, one must read it, ponder it, and ask God if it is true, having real intent. To know that paying tithing will bring blessing, one must first pay the tithe.
I can't explain to you the joy I feel for being an instrument in the Lord's hands to bring a precious soul unto Him. I can encourage you to try it for yourself though. We all know someone who could benefit from the gospel. Go, help them receive it. How great will be your joy!
That's all I can share with you today; otherwise I would share the experience of Matt's baptism with you, but people are waiting for my computer.
I love you all! Be good. Do good.


Elder Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment